Laxfield Capital shortlisted for ‘Senior Debt Fund Lender of the Year’ in 2018 Real Estate Capital Awards.
Voting is open and all support is hugely appreciated; you can vote for us here.
We are delighted with our nomination so we are taking the opportunity to share some of our 2018 highlights:
- Launch of Laxfield LLP, our £500m discretionary real estate debt fund
- Successful deployment of loans ranging in size from £7.5m to £80m across a variety of real estate sectors
- Upsized fund to £750m by September
- Successful management of existing >£500m loan portfolio
- Further £50m of senior lending completed outside of the main fund
Chris McMain, Head of Investments for Laxfield LLP summed up the approach: “We can move quickly, underwrite different risk profiles to some of our competitors and provide flexible structures which borrowers appreciate. We work as a partner to our borrowers, understanding their equity case and ensuring our debt helps achieve their business plan.”
“2018 has been an exciting year for Laxfield. Looking ahead, with over £100m of new loans at agreed terms stage in closing and a healthy pipeline, we are excited for what 2019 has in store.”